Monday, April 21, 2008

More Rain






The past 10 days have been overcast and rainy, and the weekend flew by in a haze of grey. Despite the crap weather, Veronica and I had a good time hanging out with each other and spending time with friends. Spent the two days moving at a leisurely pace, enjoying some tasty food and coffee. Hit up Barefoot both mornings to satiate our need for a delicious flat white. Additionally, I had some fish and chips from Fish Mongers, always a delightful treat. Of most interest to everyone would be that we met up with our friends Martina and Gavin and they gave us pictures from Monkey Creek and from FlugTog. Let me tell you, there are some gems.

First, man boobs over here on the left. Can you believe that? MB was a highlight from FlugTog day. It didn't matter what was happening, inevitably your eyes would lead you to his hideous man nipples. Yeah, I might be a tad mean, but come on! COME ON I tell you, if you have MAN BOOBS like that you need to wear a t-shirt at public venues. This isn't the beach bro! Seriously, cover yourself so I don't feel like dry heaving into my hand!

Enough of Man Boobs for now. Gavin took this gorgeous photo of the windmill on his Dad's farm, which I thought everyone might enjoy. The next photo is a sailboat that appears to have been designed by Laird. I've never seen a hydrofoil Hobie cat, but it looked like it was seriously fun.

This week is a short one for us since Friday is Anzac Day (Memorial Day), the biggest drunk/gambling fest to grace this land. Nothing says respect like public drunkenness. DOH!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Whoa! Those are some serious man hoohas. Nice find.