Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cold weather and loud neighbors

These past 2 days have been chilly. Unseasonably chilly. In fact, the news reported that Monday night was the coldest April 28th in 20 years. The cold has made it even tougher to wake up early to surf, but somehow I have braved the nippy weather and scored some fun waves.

But back to Monday night. Since Veronica and I moved into our current flat on Fairlight Street last September, we have dealt with some very interesting next door neighbors. Even though we have never actually met this young couple, we have had the misfortune of being woken in the middle of the night to some very loud coitus on several occasions. I mean LOUD. Not normal, I am talking crazy loud, perhaps making video loud. It honestly sounds like they are in our living room, and at 3 or 4 in the morning on a work night, the novelty of it has worn off. But how would you even broach the subject? Excuse me neighbor, here are some cookies we baked for you. By the way, could you keep your love making down, or choose an earlier time? Good talk, see you out there. Probably not.

Anywho, I had meant to write about our nympho neighbors for a while now. Thought it might give some of you a good laugh. Speaking of laughs, my buddy Ryan is coming out to visit on Friday for 2 weeks. I can't wait to see him, show him the sights, and I am gonna laugh my keester off when he gets woken by our frisky neighbors.

1 comment:

Nic said...

Only one way to combat a noisy neighbor -- make even more noise yourselves! Haha, that sucks, loud coitus neighbors are the worst