Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lars





Last night Veronica and I met up with Gavin and Martina to see 'Lars and the Real Girl' at the Manly Cinema. Since Tuesday night is known around these parts as Cheap A** Tuesday, it makes the most economic sense to see a movie mid-week. When put in the context that we don't have matinees here in Australia, Tuesday becomes the only day of the week where one doesn't have to spend $15 to see a movie. Oh the joy of only spending $9 on a movie ticket! But I digress, the reason for the post is to tell you to drop what you are doing and go see this movie pronto. I know it looks weird. The premise is weird. For that matter a sex doll is weird, but despite all the weird, it is magic. Magic I tell you. Do yourself a favor and see this movie.

Additionally, I just found out what that crazy hydrofoil sailboat is called. It is called the International Moth. The Moth is a 11 foot long, high performance, single handed racing dinghy. Crazy!

I've included a few more pictures that Gavin took back at Monkey Creek for your enjoyment as well. Cheers.

No comments: