Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hunter Valley






Veronica was talking to coworkers this past when she found out about the three R’s her Australian mates learn at school. They are reading, (w)riting, and (a)rithmetic. Yeah, dig on that retardation!

This past weekend Veronica and I were given concert tickets and a free stay at a Bed and Breakfast in the Hunter Valley, which is Australian wine country. The concert ended up getting rained out, but despite the rain we managed to have a great time.

Lucky for me my buddies at Video Australasia needed a driver for the week, so I have been able to occupy my days this week with something other than surfing and writing. And some extra money for the holidays doesn’t hurt either.

Veronica and I are getting excited about leaving for the States in two-weeks, we can’t wait to eat inexpensive, fatty foods again. Bring on the monster American portions!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Hey Matt, good to see you keeping up with the blog thing...good stuff on here. Sounds like you're getting a lot of surf, enjoy. Happy holidays! -Nic