Tuesday, August 7, 2007

SUPERSTAR!



Another two weeks has passed since our last blog post, indicating that I did not try hard enough to keep the postings up to date.

In all fairness, not much has transpired in the last two weeks. I finished my two classes last week, taking both finals on the previous Monday and Tuesday. More than anything, I would love to tell you that I aced both of these exams, however, I can’t give you that guarantee. Just like my undergraduate days at Baylor, I feel like the exams could go either way. Such an utterly crap feeling, no wonder I don’t miss school.

Veronica has been working all the time these past two weeks. Most of the hard work,, including working on Saturday and Sunday, was in preparation of Veronica’s sister Amanda coming to visit. Amanda arrives tomorrow, and we are extremely excited to show her a new city.

The only other new news is that I am know quasi famous. I use quasi in the loosest possible terms. This past Thursday I was out surfing out Dee Why/Long Reef before work when a surf photographer for www.realsurf.com took a photo of me that was posted on their website. Needless to say after my run of disappointment on the job front, I was ecstatic for something cool like this to happen. Most likely I have probably already emailed this photo to you, so I am sorry for the redundancy, but what can I say, I actually look stylish in this photo!

No comments: