Monday, March 26, 2007

A Good Day of Surf and Veronica Dressed for Safety



I thought I would share two new photos today. The first photo is from last night, Veronica is showing off her new field gear with our roommate Morgan (in the black t-shirt) and our buddy Andy (who is staying in the living room right now since he got kicked out of the old place as well). Andy and Morgan were cooking and obviously Veronica and myself were just trying to amuse ourselves.

The second photo is of the surf this morning in Manly. Andy, Morgs and myself went and had a brilliant session. The waves were glassy and hollow (so fun), definitely the best I have seen the waves look at Manly during our time here in Sydney. Andy got a SICK backside barrel, Morgs and I were extremely jealous! This picture does not really even do justice to how good the waves were this morning, but I only had 30 seconds to snap this pic as I was on my way to work after the surf.

Veronica is doing her first day of field work today, and it is also her first day to drive a car here in Sydney. We will give you an update of how it went tomorrow so stay tuned.

1 comment:

...TeamHarris! said...

cooking? or... TRYING TO STAB YOUR WIFE?!!!!!!

seriously dude. you might want to look into some new friends. i think veronica's arms and legs will thank you.