Sunday, December 14, 2008

2 months later





Wow, I am terrible! Nary a post in almost 2 months. In my defense, I did warn everyone that the blog had begun to feel like an enormous chore, but still, a pretty poor performance nonetheless. Additionally, Veronica and I hadn't taken a single photo since her birthday, and I know how everyone really only checks the blog to look at the pictures.

But as you will have noticed, there are new pictures up. These pics are from Veronica's Xmas party (after party in Kings Cross), and I think they tell the story far better than words possibly can. :)

On a hokier note, I decided to make a Top Ten List of my favorite songs of 2008. Pretty sure I have mentioned a few of these songs in previous posts, but here they are and not necessarily in this order.

1) Department of Eagles 'No One Does It Like You'
2) Little Joy 'Brand New Start'
3) Okkervil River 'Lost Coastlines'
4) Vampire Weekend 'A-Punk'
5) Santogold 'L.E.S. Artistes'
6) Beck 'Vampire Voltage No.6'
7) Elbow 'Grounds for Divorce'
8) The Black Keys 'I Got Mine'
9) Cold War Kids 'I've Seen Enough'
10) Bon Iver 'Skinny Love'

And fear not, there will be future posts as V and I head to Melbourne next weekend for my work Xmas party.

No comments: